We support many of the world’s best entrepreneurs with access to capital, mentoring, finding customers, hiring talent, choosing the right infrastructure, and much more. As one of the largest pre-seed investors in the world, our portfolio is as diversified as our 7,300 founders are unique – from HealthTech and FinTech, to Web3 and CleanTech; from Miami and Silicon Valley to Lagos and London. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy noticeandTerms of serviceapply. Advance in your professional career with our Postgraduate Certificate in Linux Operating System for Medicine. Improve academically with our Postgraduate Diploma in Genomic and Precision Oncology. INNOVATION HIGHLIGHT End Plastic Waste Innovation Platform Addressing an issue of global proportions with the Alliance to End Plastic Waste.
- Browse our articles below on computer networking, security, hardware, software and more to get explanations and how-to tips.
- Florida Tech’s approach to academics is research-driven, high-tech and hands-on, allowing our students to both gain knowledge and get real experience applying it.
- Nvidia says an investigation into reports of power cables melting is ongoing at this time.
- Non-Traditional & Online Our College of Professional Studies offers challenging and convenient programs for busy adults.
- Tech Nation Tech for Social Good A first of its kind report, looking into the tech for social good landscape.
The first time you go to MyIvy, just click on “First Time User” to start the process . This study aims to explore preadolescents’ opinions of the social media marketing strategies hosted by libraries to promote collections. Deep learning Tech Newsnology is used to design a voice evaluation system to understand the impact of learning aids on DL and mobile platforms on students’ learning behavior.
Select a category above to view stories from our most popular categories. You can read all of the latest news and updates on Texas Tech Today. Navigating one of the largest university campuses can be daunting.
Sign up to our newsletters
Intel is planning to lay off thousands of employees as part of its fourth quarter plan in a bid to cut operating cost. Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger confirms that the company wants to focus on efficiency and revenue even though it may have some “people cost”. The new software version is available to OnePlus 10T 5G users, though it is rolling out in a staggered manner. OnePlus says that the current version of OxygenOS 13 is not stable. Research and development of nuclear thermal propulsion was stagnant between the end of the Space Race and the 2010s. MIT is starting a Women’s Wrestling team, with the goal of catering to both experienced wrestlers and beginners willing to learn the sport.
LG Gram 16 Laptop Review