Thailand has become one of the most popular places for tourists to go. What makes it a must-visit international destination? It could be the peaceful beaches, the unusual food, the beautiful temples and scenery, the rich history, or the cultural and archaeological sites.
Let’s look at the top 5 reasons why people would love to go to Thailand for a vacation.
- Pristine Beaches: There are many beautiful islands to choose from in Thailand. It is the perfect country to go to if you are in the mood to enjoy warm weather and simultaneously learn about a different culture.
It has beach towns like Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Samui, Krabi, Phuket, and Phi Phi Island that are known worldwide.
On a Thai beach vacation, you can stay in one place or hop from island to island.
- Thai Culture: Popularly known as the Land of Smiles, and everyone in Thailand is treated kindly. Thai people are friendly and kind and very polite to visitors. People say that their hospitality is the best in the world. Every time you come here, you feel great.
- The Meals: Thai food is all about dishes made from fresh ingredients with solid and fragrant spices. It tastes different in different places. Some of Thailand’s spiciest and tangiest foods are sold from stalls on the side of the road.
Using fresh lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and galangal, street vendors can make the hot and spicy dish in a second. We always suggest taking a tour of Bangkok’s best food stalls with an expert guide because the food is so good and the atmosphere is so lively.
Also, Bangkok’s best and most expensive restaurants serve authentic Thai food that is both tasty and authentic. Enjoy some of the actual Thai food that the country has to offer.
- Temples Work: There are a lot of Buddha statues in Thailand. Some are standing, some are sleeping, and some are just meditating. They are made of stone, metal, or emeralds and come in many sizes.
There are more than 40,000 Buddhist temples in the country, and each has its own style. You can visit the best temples in Thailand and the countries around it.
- Wildlife: A wide range of wildlife can be seen here. Look for gibbons in Khao Sok National Park, spend a day bathing elephants at Elephant Hills, watch whales in Koh Tao, and go to western Thailand to see Kitti’s hog-nosed bat. It is the world’s smallest mammal.
Even though Thailand is a small Southeast Asian country, it has something for every tourist.
What is the best travel insurance to buy? Well, this depends on your needs. You can compare various plans and then finalise one based on the coverage and premium. To calculate and compare premiums online, use any travel insurance premium calculator. *
If you are travelling with your elders who may be 60+ years of age and want to know which is the best travel insurance to buy for them, then we would suggest you compare some travel insurance plans for senior citizens too. *
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.